Webinar details & frequently asked questions
- When is the live webinar?
Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 1:00 PM
convert to your local timezone
- Do I need to register to attend the webinar?
- Yes, to attend the live webinar you must register by completing this form to attend the live webinar.
- Will the webinar be recorded?
- Yes, this webinar will be recorded if you can't attend it live. The recording will be displayed on this page within a few days after the live webinar.
In this webinar, Andrew will cover what’s new with the MS-600 exam today, and look forward to some changes we can expect Microsoft to make to the exam in the coming months.
This is free webinar is ideal if you’re a Microsoft developer who’s interested in taking the MS-600 exam to become a certified Microsoft 365 Developer Associate!
Microsoft released a new certification in November 2020 for Microsoft 365 developers. The Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate certification measures developers across five (5) primary workloads in Microsoft 365. Developers must pass a single exam, the MS-600: Building Applications & Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services, to achieve this certification.
Andrew Connell, a Microsoft Office Development MVP, was deeply involved in working with Microsoft as they created the certification, exam, and associated materials. In December 2020, Andrew published his MS-600 exam prep course via Voitanos.
- learn about the recent changes to the MS-600 exam
- learn what changes Microsoft is considering in the near future
- get your questions answered by Andrew Connell who was involved in creating the certification